As God helps me to become more open, I see my life changing in some profound ways:
- Understanding Others: By listening to others’ points of view, I have a deeper understanding of people.
- Growing in Wisdom: I am gaining wisdom simply by opening my mind to the thoughts, opinions, and values of others.
- Improving My Life: Through the wisdom I gain, I am able to see my mistakes and to change my ways.
- Showing Gratitude: Being open allows me to cultivate and to express an appreciation for life and its diversity.
- Accepting Others: I am learning to accept others and their opinions—a huge step for me.
- Building Friendships: Having respect for others and what they can contribute enables me to develop stronger relationships.
- Thinking Outside the Box: Realizing that life is not just about what I know but the collective wisdom of all of us has helped me to see things differently and to look beyond myself.
THINK ABOUT THIS: “There exist limitless opportunities . . . Where there is an open mind, there will always be a frontier.”