- take a shopping cart that blocked the handicapped parking area and walk it inside, even though you didn’t need a cart.
- ask a store clerk to rescan an expensive item because it rang up less than the sticker price.
The Lord keeps close watch over the whole world, to give strength to those whose hearts are loyal to him.
2 Chronicles 16:9a (GNT)
- clear the sidewalks of your neighbors halfway down the street after a blizzard dumped several feet of snow.
- help someone who had gossiped about you deal with the loss of a loved one, building a new relationship with him.
- jump out of the car, saying, “Wait a second—I forgot something,” and walk around the corner of the house to gaze at the full moon rising into view, to soak in all its beauty, to sing your silent song of praise, and then climb back into the car, saying, “All right, I’m ready. Let’s go . . . somewhere new!”
REFLECT: How do you live when you think no one is watching? Choose to live a life with no regrets—a life that makes God smile.